Classes begin Quarterly at UC Irvine
Data Science Boot Camp in Irvine, CA
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
The Data Analytics Boot Camp in Irvine, CA is committed to preparing students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our data analytics class focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
» Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think The Data Analytics Boot Camp just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills by taking a data analytics class.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
Social Media Mining
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics class curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning