Learn Data Analytics
in 24 Weeks
Class starts January 16 in Irvine
- Study part-time, three days a week, while maintaining your work schedule.
- Develop concrete, in-demand skills to graduate from the program ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world.
- Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success as you work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
*The material covered in this course is subject to change due to market demand.
What Students Receive
- Students are equipped with the technical skills needed to translate data into competitive insights in the workplace, leading to career advancement opportunities.
- Students receive a hands-on, classroom learning experience, conducting robust analytics on a host of real-world problems.
- Students working to change career paths receive career-planning assistance, including industry speakers and company-led events, resume, LinkedIn and portfolio support, and interview preparation.
What Graduates Earn
- A Certificate of Completion in Data Analytics and Visualization from UCI Continuing Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Access to a network of Data Analytics Boot Camp employer partners.
- A strong professional portfolio of projects that demonstrate your mastery of the skills learned.
About UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education
The University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing Education provides open enrollment learning opportunities, serving adult students online, at the UCI campus, and at employer sites nationally and worldwide. Since 1962, the UCI Division of Continuing Education has offered open enrollment learning opportunities to the Orange County community, providing open access to the resources of the university, through certificate and specialized studies programs and free, open educational resources. Connect with UCI Division of Continuing Education on the institution’s social media channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the program start?
- Class begins January 16, 2018.
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Can I keep working while studying at The Data Analytics Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program was designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance their current careers or change paths.
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- The program is part-time. Students can complete it in under six months (24 weeks).
- Do you provide career placement support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching as well as resume and portfolio support, interview preparation and experiential learning opportunities.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming or data science before applying?
- No prior experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Irvine or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study data analytics and visualization without leaving their current job.
- We provide access to a network of corporate partners.
- We employ first class instructors and provide a curriculum based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the market.
- We are part of California’s leading public universities, combining the best of practical skills with credible teaching.