Classes begin quarterly
Online Irvine Data Analytics Boot Camp
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
The Data Analytics Boot Camp is committed to preparing students for success. With the rise of data in today’s economy, our data analytics class focuses on teaching students the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
» Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think The Data Analytics Boot Camp just might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills by taking a data analytics class.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics class curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- R Programming
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data analytics boot camp in Irvine is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (949) 214-4016 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants do not need to be UC Irvine students. The Data Analytics Boot Camp is offered through UCI Division of Continuing Education.
No data or programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
Below are funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- Full Tuition, Interest-Free Payment Plan: A deposit is required to secure your seat in the class. The rest of the tuition will be split into six equal monthly payments.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition costs and any available loan options.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Full-Time 08/02/21
- Part-Time 09/14/21
- Part-Time 09/01/21
- Part-Time Soon
- Part-Time 09/13/21
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time Soon
» Tech Project Management:
- Part-Time Soon