Classes begin quarterly in Irvine
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. UC Irvine Continuing Education Coding Boot Camp’s Full Stack Flex web development program teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
Learn How To Code
Challenge yourself through a rigorous coding curriculum that covers a full stack, including
Learn Coding Through Application Development
- Join together with your classmates to tackle complex projects and get hands-on programming training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your new set of skills to build a dynamic portfolio of web applications and coding projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, job matching, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our 24-week coding class, part-time program or our full-time 12-week coding class, you’ll go through a challenging and rewarding experience. Through live classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Why you should apply:
We will be honest with you—our programs are intensive and require serious dedication. If you are intellectually curious, craving a career change, looking to advance in your field, and
most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, this might be for you. Other reasons this program could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
Knowledge you will gain:
The full-time and part-time programs at The Coding Boot Camp teach a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- C# (ASP.NET)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)