UC Irvine Boot Camps equip you with essential skills to help guide you down a path to success. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UC Irvine Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our programs cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, UX/UI, data analytics, cybersecurity, and digital marketing.
- Students build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate their working knowledge.
- Students tap into UC Irvine Boot Camps’ extensive career services and student support.
- Our boot camp classes offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work. For those who wish to study at a faster pace, our coding program offers a full-time option.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
At UC Irvine our coding class touches on a broad range of computer programming languages. Our boot camps will have you working with interactive coding tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the follow coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
These programs are offered through the University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing Education in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development, UX/UI, data analytics, cybersecurity, or digital marketing, students learn the key skills to join or advance in these industries.
- Students benefit from career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students take part in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCI Continuing Education, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency.