Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), MailChimp, HTML/CSS, and more.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion in Digital Marketing from UC Irvine Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
- Content Strategy
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Content Strategy
- Paid Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Paid Social Media Advertising
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Email Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Understand the principles of traditional marketing and their application to the digital economy.
- Analyze product market fit and create a value proposition for potential customers.
- Leverage paid and organic search by using tools like Google Ads and Google Keyword Planner.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, opportunities, and customers through the marketing lifecycle.
- Optimize website traffic using tools like Google Analytics.
- Automate and optimize your email marketing using A/B testing, segmentation, and marketing analytics.
- Create a social media strategy to meet key business goals related to specific target audiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our digital marketing boot camp in Irvine is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (949) 214-4016 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants do not need to be UC Irvine students. The Digital Marketing Boot Camp is offered through UCI Division of Continuing Education.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
There are several funding options for you to choose from. Please note that funding should be approved before you begin the process:
- Early Registration Price: Pay in full by the early registration deadline and receive $1,000 off the cost of tuition.
- 6-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan: A $1,000 deposit is required to secure your seat in class. The rest of the tuition will be split into six equal monthly payments.
- 24-Month Interest-Free Payment Plan (administered by EdAid): Once approved, you’ll pay your deposit and split the remaining tuition over 24 monthly installments with zero interest.
Please contact us to get details on tuition cost and any available loan options.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week class
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Full-Time 10/19/20
- Part-Time 09/01/20
- Part-Time 08/31/20
- Part-Time 10/19/20
- Part-Time 08/31/20
» Digital Marketing:
- Part-Time 08/11/20
» Tech Project Management:
- Part-Time 08/11/20